If done incorrectly, yes, laser treatments can damage the skin. However, Dr. M. Christine Lee has over two decades of experience in using this type of technology. At her practice, The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, she has over 40 lasers available for use to improve the skin and body. She has many patients who have benefited from laser therapies performed at her practice. She is a Board-certified dermatologist who ensures the safety of her patients during appointments.
What steps are taken for safety?
Laser devices are locked and unable to be operated without the key, ensuring responsible professionals are accessing the devices and providing treatment. Additionally, laser treatments are performed with special eye protection for both patients and doctor.
What laser treatments are available?
Some of the treatments available to patients at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute include:
- Laser skin rejuvenation
- Fractional laser resurfacing
- Laser liposuction
- Laser hair removal
- Laser tattoo removal
- Oral laser treatment
Which treatment is right for me?
At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, Dr. M. Christine Lee offers a variety of services – not just lasers. She also provides treatments that use other technologies including ultrasound and radiofrequency energy. Light therapies may also be used.
Call today to learn more about laser treatments!
Dr. Lee and her staff provide the latest technologies to achieve beautiful, healthy skin. At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, patients in the area of Walnut Creek, California can work with the best professionals to get the results they want! Call the practice today at (925) 500-1180 or visit personally at 370 N. Wiget Lane at Suite 125.
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Page