When it comes to laser rejuvenation, there are two treatment options including ablative and non-ablative. Ablative actually harms the skin to help stimulate the body’s natural healing response. Ablative procedures are more aggressive but can provide much better results with fewer treatments. Non-ablative are milder and patients will not be required to have as much downtime as they would with ablative procedures.
Dr. Christine Lee and the team of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute near Pleasant Hill may encourage patients to work laser rejuvenation treatments into their current skincare routine. When patients are using proper products in the comfort of their own home every day, they can enjoy even more enhanced skin health by integrating other cosmetic and dermatological treatments into their regimen. Dr. Christine Lee finds that patients who schedule regular laser rejuvenation treatments will enjoy more youthful, healthier looking skin.
Patients who are dealing with fine lines and wrinkles, acne, pigmentation issues, and the signs of aging may find that laser skin rejuvenation is a highly desirable solution. Patients may also want to speak to their dermatologist about other treatments that can provide similar results but may be more affordable and less aggressive, including chemical peels and microdermabrasion. Our practice offers a myriad of technological and more traditional methods of enhancing the skin’s health and wellness.
If you are interested in integrating laser skin rejuvenation treatments into your skincare routine, contact the team at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to find out more about this procedure and how it can dramatically enhance the appearance of the natural skin and bring forth a restored, youthful look to the face and body.
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Home Page