Dr. Christine Lee offers over 40 specific laser treatments in her practice. She has one of the most advanced dermatological practices in the Walnut Creek area and prides herself in investing in some of the best, most modern solutions for patients seeking non-invasive treatment options for enhancing their appearance and skin health. Many patients will find that laser therapies can help combat the signs of aging including skin laxity, fine lines and wrinkles, and stubborn age spots.
Laser treatment for age spots is quick, easy, and affordable. Patients start by booking a consultation appointment with their dermatologist. Dr. Christine Lee will evaluate the skin’s health and appearance and determine which treatment option may be best for their specific concerns. Patients who are not appropriate candidates for laser treatment, or cannot afford these services, may be better suited for alternative solutions such as microdermabrasion or chemical peels. Our team works closely with patients to ensure we choose the best treatment for their budget, needs, and concerns.
Depending on the laser treatment chosen, patients may need more than one session. This is often discussed during the initial appointment, and patients can book their appointments weeks apart for optimum results. Laser treatments do require patients to schedule downtime and healing, especially if they choose aggressive options such as ablative laser rejuvenation. Ablative laser treatment essentially damages the upper layer of the skin to stimulate the skin’s natural healing response to produce collagen and elastin for a more youthful appearance. Ablative laser therapies require fewer sessions and provide significant results, though patients may need more downtime for recovery.
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Home Page