When patients are seeking laser skin resurfacing treatments, we often recommend our LaserLite Facial. This is a special laser that combines both KTP and Nd:YAG lasers to address a wide variety of issues while also promoting the development of collagen while toning and tightening the skin. The laser may be used on patients with a wide range of issues including sun spots, pigmentation issues, rosacea, acne, and even facial veins. The LaserLite Facial may even help with fine lines and wrinkles resulting in a more youthful appearance. The results from the LaserLite Facial may be seen immediately with continued results over time as the skin builds up new collagen and elastin.
Because our practice is equipped with a wide range of devices and our team is well-versed in a number of techniques, we are able to offer other skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments, as well. These may include intense pulsed light facials (sometimes known as “fotofacials,” cosmetic injectable fillers, neuromodulators (Botox), chemical peels, and microneedling. Each of these come with their own advantages, so it is essential that patients book an appointment at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to find out more about which treatment is most appropriate for their specific skin needs. Dr. Christine Lee uses her experience to encourage patients to choose the treatments right for their situation.
If you live in or around the San Francisco, CA area and want to find out if laser facial rejuvenation is right for you, contact us to schedule your initial evaluation and learn more about LaserLite Facial and many of the other services available in our state-of-the-art dermatological practice.
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Home Page