Laser tattoo removal is the best, most effective way of addressing unwanted tattoos on the body. Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in CA is proud to offer this cosmetic treatment for new and existing patients. Both men and women can target specific tattoos on their body which may be poorly placed, unattractive, or may have a lingering connection that patients no longer want to be reminded of. When patients come to visit the team of the East Bay Laser and Skin Care Center, Inc. to consult regarding tattoo removal, they will be introduced to the laser therapies used to achieve results.
Laser tattoo removal is safe, effective, and affordable. Patients will learn about the procedure during their initial consultation appointment and examination during which Dr. Christine Lee will be able to discuss the process. Patients are advised that just one laser treatment will not provide effective results, but rather a series of treatments are more desirable. Many patients will benefit from anywhere between 4-6 treatment sessions to start, and then add on more if necessary. After each treatment, the tattoo will fade. This is because the laser light breaks up the ink and allows the skin to naturally process it. The number of treatments will be determined on several factors including the amount of time the tattoo has been in place, the quality of the inks used, the colors, and the size of the tattoo. Patients will notice throughout their sessions that the ink will begin to fade and be much less noticeable on the skin.
If you live in or around the area of Walnut Creek, CA and want to learn more about cosmetic procedures such as laser tattoo removal, contact Dr. Christine Lee and her team of professionals at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today. We encourage men and women to educate themselves on the many laser therapies available in our state-of-the-art practice and find out if they can assist in boosting confidence and aesthetics.
- Treatment for unwanted tattoos available in Walnut Creek, CA with safe laser removal
- Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
- What is the best way for CA area residents to remove a tattoo?
- How to effectively remove tattoos in the Walnut Creek area
- California dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
- Pleasant Hill dermatologist describes how to remove tattoos
- How Bay Area, CA patients can remove tattoos
- Ways for Walnut Creek area patients to remove tattoos
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
Back to Laser Tattoo Removal Home Page