Laser tattoo removal is becoming increasingly popular in dermatological practices across the United States. When this technique for removing tattoos first came out, it was only capable of removing very dark, low quality inks. However, laser technology continues to advance and now Dr. Christine Lee has the ability to remove tattoos from the body, regardless of size, color, and quality. Patients who are beginning to regret their unsightly tattoos due to the image, memories, or placement are now able to remove them from their skin in a permanent yet safe manner.
Laser tattoo removal may require several sessions for optimum results. In fact, most patients will benefit from at least three treatments spaced apart several weeks. More difficult colorations or higher quality inks may require more treatments to eliminate them from the skin. The treatment is relatively comfortable and patients can have topical anesthetics beforehand to reduce any discomfort they may experience. Patients who have the procedure done often describe the feeling as that of a small rubber band “snapping” the skin. It is tolerable and many patients are able to handle it without any concerns. With laser tattoo removal, patients also get to enjoy no downtime, scarring, or any other complications from this treatment making it highly desirable.
At East Bay Laser and Skin Care Center, Inc., we believe in providing some of the most advanced treatments for our patients. Dr. Christine Lee uses over 40 lasers in her practice and continues to educate herself on new and promising treatments for skin health and appearance. Laser tattoo removal has helped many patients eliminate unwanted tattoos forever.
If you live in or around the Pleasant Hill community and have considered options for removing tattoos, contact Dr. Christine Lee today to schedule a consultation visit and learn more about the amazing technology available to address tattoo ink in the skin while maintaining the upper layers.
- Treatment for unwanted tattoos available in Walnut Creek, CA with safe laser removal
- Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
- What is the best way for CA area residents to remove a tattoo?
- How to effectively remove tattoos in the Walnut Creek area
- California dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
- Pleasant Hill dermatologist describes how to remove tattoos
- How Bay Area, CA patients can remove tattoos
- Ways for Walnut Creek area patients to remove tattoos
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
Back to Laser Tattoo Removal Home Page