Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
By Dr. Christine Lee
Walnut Creek, CA area patients who are interested in dermatological care of the skin and body often turn to a Board-certified dermatologist for quality care. Additionally, they love working with professionals who have invested in today's technology to achieve amazing results! Dr. M. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is a qualified, experienced dermatologist offering a variety of skin care solutions, including laser tattoo removal.
What is laser tattoo removal?It was once believed that tattoos were permanent. Thankfully, with advances in today's technology, patients can now use laser light to break down ink pigments and return the skin to its natural beauty. Dr. Lee and her staff are dedicated to providing treatments such as laser tattoo removal to eliminate unwanted tattoos on the skin.
How does laser tattoo removal work?Laser light penetrates deep into the skin to target the ink that makes up the tattoo. The light breaks it up and allows the body to naturally absorb it and eliminate it. The treatment is not done in one session. Instead, patients need to book a series of sessions to see full removal. The number of sessions vary, depending on several factors of the tattoo, including:
- How long the patient has had the tattoo
- The quality of the tattoo ink
- The depth of color of the ink (certain colors require more visits)
- The size of the tattoo
Patients interested in laser tattoo removal are encouraged to speak to Dr. Lee today!Schedule a consultation appointment at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to discuss with a Board-certified dermatologist in Walnut Creek, CA the benefits of removing tattoos with today's laser technology. An appointment can be made by calling the office at (925) 500-1180. She welcomes new patients into her dermatological practice for comprehensive and effective skin care solutions!
- Treatment for unwanted tattoos available in Walnut Creek, CA with safe laser removal
- Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
- What is the best way for CA area residents to remove a tattoo?
- How to effectively remove tattoos in the Walnut Creek area
- California dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
- Pleasant Hill dermatologist describes how to remove tattoos
- How Bay Area, CA patients can remove tattoos
- Ways for Walnut Creek area patients to remove tattoos
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
Back to Laser Tattoo Removal Home Page