Laser tattoo removal has advanced over the years. It used to be that only black and dark blue colored inks could be removed from the skin. With advances in laser technology, patients can now address tattoos of all colors without damaging the upper layers of the skin. Even larger tattoos can now be taken off the skin in an effective manner.
While more and more men and women are having tattoos done, more are also asking to have them removed. Some tattoos are linked to bad memories, while others may have faded and changed over time. Regardless of the circumstances, Dr. Christine Lee of Walnut Creek can provide a safe solution with the advanced laser technologies in her practice.
Laser tattoo removal works by allowing laser light to pass through the skin and break down the tattoo ink deep down below. The smaller particles of ink are naturally filtered out by the body over time. This results in the faded appearance of the ink to bring the skin tone back to its normal appearance. There is not any scarring left from treatment, and patients are extremely satisfied with their results. Most tattoos will require several visits to remove completely, especially those that use colors that are more difficult to treat such as greens, yellows, and purples.
Laser tattoo removal is done in the dermatological office as an outpatient treatment and the time necessary will vary depending on the size of the tattoo. Patients can expect at least three sessions or more depending on the tattoo’s color, quality, depth, location, and size, Dr. Christine Lee can consult with patients to discuss what is necessary to have specific tattoos removed for good!
- Treatment for unwanted tattoos available in Walnut Creek, CA with safe laser removal
- Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
- What is the best way for CA area residents to remove a tattoo?
- How to effectively remove tattoos in the Walnut Creek area
- California dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
- Pleasant Hill dermatologist describes how to remove tattoos
- How Bay Area, CA patients can remove tattoos
- Ways for Walnut Creek area patients to remove tattoos
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
Back to Laser Tattoo Removal Home Page