Dr. Christine Lee in CA is a board certified dermatologist in Walnut Creek who provides laser tattoo removal at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. Her practice focuses on providing the most advanced technologies to improve the skin and body, and laser therapy for tattoo removal is one of many services offered.
Laser tattoo removal is a safe and effective technique to break down the ink in the tattoos to the point where the body is able to naturally flush the inks out of the skin and cause the tattoo to be removed entirely. It is important for patients to know that laser tattoo removal does not occur in just one visit, several sessions are often necessary for optimum results. Some colors may be more difficult for the laser to break down than others, so for full results, three or more treatments may be needed. This is why patients are encouraged to speak to Dr. Christine Lee during an initial consultation appointment to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of laser tattoo removal, and fully understand what the lasers are capable of doing. The procedure is rather comfortable and patients can request topical anesthetics for the skin before treatment begins. The time necessary for an appointment will vary greatly depending on the size of the tattoo and on how it responds to treatment.
Dr. Christine Lee is excited to offer this amazing technology to remove tattoos that may be poorly placed, fading, stretched, unsightly, or full of negative memories. Those who want to take the time to speak to a professional about how laser tattoo removal works are welcome to contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to speak with Dr. Christine Lee about the benefits of laser tattoo removal.
- Treatment for unwanted tattoos available in Walnut Creek, CA with safe laser removal
- Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
- What is the best way for CA area residents to remove a tattoo?
- How to effectively remove tattoos in the Walnut Creek area
- California dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
- Pleasant Hill dermatologist describes how to remove tattoos
- How Bay Area, CA patients can remove tattoos
- Ways for Walnut Creek area patients to remove tattoos
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
Back to Laser Tattoo Removal Home Page