Laser tattoo removal has become increasingly popular as patients realize how treatment can dramatically change their confidence and appearance. Patients who have tattoos on their body that are embarrassing, poorly done, or located in areas that may affect their career choices are excited to learn that they can have them removed with laser therapy. Laser treatment is provided to break down the ink pigmentations used to create the tattoo and help the body absorb them providing for a clean, fresh area of skin once again! Patients are excited to live their life without painful or embarrassing reminders of the past.
Patients must first consult with Dr. Christine Lee to determine candidacy for treatment. Laser tattoo removal does require patients to schedule several sessions. This allows for the gradual reduction of the tattoo. Some tattoos may require more treatments than others. The factors that contribute to more treatment sessions include higher quality inks, length of time the tattoo has been on the skin, the color of the patient’s skin, and the color of the inks used in the tattoo design. The size of the tattoo may also require several treatments to perform in “sections” for improved comfort.
If you live in or around the Walnut Creek community and you are interested in permanently removing a tattoo on the body without harming the surrounding skin, now is a great time to book an appointment. Dr. Christine Lee and her team of professionals at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute are here to assist patients in looking and feeling better about the way they look and achieve a more attractive appearance. For many, this means removing tattoos that may be holding them back in personal and business relationships, or causing them to feel embarrassed about the way they look.
- Treatment for unwanted tattoos available in Walnut Creek, CA with safe laser removal
- Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
- What is the best way for CA area residents to remove a tattoo?
- How to effectively remove tattoos in the Walnut Creek area
- California dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
- Pleasant Hill dermatologist describes how to remove tattoos
- How Bay Area, CA patients can remove tattoos
- Ways for Walnut Creek area patients to remove tattoos
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
Back to Laser Tattoo Removal Home Page