Dr. Christine Lee of Walnut Creek is a board certified dermatologist who uses over 40 specialized lasers in her practice. She has the experience to provide effective treatments necessary for health as well as some that can improve aesthetics. Patients unhappy with past tattoos who would like to have them removed are encouraged to contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
The treatment is safe and effective and can remove any color of tattoo ink. It works by administering laser light deep down into the skin to the level of the ink. Pulses of light are used to break down the ink into tiny particles, which will be naturally flushed from the body. Some colors may require more treatments than others, but when done correctly by an experienced provider, patients can enjoy amazing results.
The procedure is relatively comfortable with the use of a topical anesthetic if necessary. Some patients describe the treatment as the snapping of a rubber band. It may be somewhat uncomfortable but tolerable, and patients understand that it can provide freedom from unwanted tattoos.
Dr. Christine Lee is a board certified dermatologist at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute who is happy to offer ways to remove tattoos that do not damage the upper layers of the skin and provide amazing results. If you live in Walnut Creek or one of the surrounding communities and have considered laser tattoo removal, contact our practice today to schedule a consultation appointment and learn about the various laser therapies available.
- Treatment for unwanted tattoos available in Walnut Creek, CA with safe laser removal
- Patients in Walnut Creek looking for tattoo removal can enjoy laser treatment for amazing results!
- What is the best way for CA area residents to remove a tattoo?
- How to effectively remove tattoos in the Walnut Creek area
- California dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
- Pleasant Hill dermatologist describes how to remove tattoos
- How Bay Area, CA patients can remove tattoos
- Ways for Walnut Creek area patients to remove tattoos
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes laser tattoo removal
Back to Laser Tattoo Removal Home Page