There are many areas of the body that can be improved with liposuction. They include:
- Chest and back
- Upper arms
- In some cases breast reduction
The possible risks are the same as those commonly associated with any surgery, but the most common side effect is bruising. The bruising will subside within two weeks following the surgery.
If you want to experience the immediate, dramatic and permanent results of liposuction call the office of Dr. Christine Lee in Walnut Creek, California to schedule a consultation. Liposuction can give your body the shape you always wanted.
- Dermatologist in Walnut Creek, CA describes the types of liposuction treatment available in her practice
- Walnut Creek dermatologist offers liposuction to suit all types of patients
- Walnut Creek dermatologist discusses tumescent liposuction
- Traditional and alternative liposuction techniques in Walnut Creek CA offer the best procedure for your needs
- Experienced surgeon in Walnut Creek describes liposuction
- Walnut Creek surgeon offers liposuction treatment for fat removal
- Liposuction in Walnut Creek could be the beauty treatment you need
- How does liposuction in Walnut Creek work?
- A trimmer you with Walnut Creek plastic surgery
Back to Liposuction Home Page