Enjoy noninvasive treatment for skin laxity with dermatologist in the Walnut Creek, CA area
It is common for patients to experience loose skin on their face, neck, or body. Patients who are interested in addressing this laxity without plastic surgery are welcome to visit Dr. M. Christine Lee in Walnut Creek, CA to learn about noninvasive treatment for excess skin using a procedure known as Ultherapy.
What is Ultherapy?
The team at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek, CA provides Ultherapy for patients who are unhappy with excess skin on their face, neck, or body and want to find a non-surgical solution that can address it. Plastic surgery is expensive, risky, and can leave scarring, which makes it a solution few patients want to consider. Instead, learning about Ultherapy helps patients realize that there may be a treatment option that is appropriate for them and that meets and exceeds their expectations. Ultherapy is a system that delivers ultrasound energy deep within the skin to help tighten and firm the area. This is not an immediate result. Instead, it occurs over several weeks as collagen and elastin form and result in firmness.
Is Ultherapy safe?
Yes! Ultherapy is completely safe as it works with the body’s production of collagen and elastin to firm skin on specific areas of the face and body. Ultherapy is administered by our professionals who have extensive training and expertise when it comes to the devices used in our facilities. Dr. M. Christine Lee and her staff work closely with individuals to ensure that they understand the process and are comfortable throughout the procedure.
Who is a candidate for Ultherapy?
Any patient who has excess skin may be a candidate for Ultherapy. During the initial evaluation and consultation visit, our professionals will determine if Ultherapy is a viable solution for improving the skin. In cases in which skin laxity is more severe, patients may not experience the results they truly desire. This is when our team may still suggest the patient visit a plastic surgeon for more noticeable and effective results. However, individuals with mild to moderate skin laxity may be able to benefit from several sessions of Ultherapy treatments.
What are the benefits of Ultherapy?
Ultherapy has several advantages. It is:
- Affordable – treatment sessions are affordable, and patients who are interested in packages of services may also speak to our team about arranging a payment plan that works on their budget.
- Safe – the Ultherapy device is safe and is cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of loose skin. It uses ultrasound energy, which is effective in stimulating the skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin.
- Comfortable – many patients are comfortable throughout their treatment sessions, often describing the treatment as a heating sensation on the skin. Patients can rest in the treatment chair as the procedure is performed within a relatively brief period of time.
- Free from downtime and recovery – patients can have their Ultherapy sessions completed in our office and then go about the rest of their day without any disruption. There is no cutting, stitches, or downtime required, so even the busiest of patients can address skin laxity without the repercussions of more invasive procedures.
- Non-invasive – there is no cutting required to perform Ultherapy sessions, so patients can enjoy treatment and know that there will not be any stitches or surgical procedures performed to achieve the desired results.
- Technologically advanced – Dr. M. Christine Lee is proud to invest in her patients by providing these technologically advanced solutions in her facility. This and many other modern modalities are available for patients.
Discuss skin laxity treatments with Dr. M. Christine Lee!
Our Board-certified dermatologist at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute has dedicated her practice to helping patients look and feel their best. If you live in Walnut Creek, California or in the surrounding area and are ready to enjoy quality services with our staff, we welcome you to schedule a consultation appointment. Call (925) 528-0117 today to book a visit with our team and visit us on North Wiget Lane. We welcome new patients!