Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is a quality dermatologist who understands how specific areas of fat can become troublesome and disappointing for those who continue to work hard in achieving their weight loss goals. Patients who are within their ideal weight and want to target specific areas of fat are encouraged to learn more about liposuction and liposuction alternatives including SmartLipo.
SmartLipo targets areas of fat to improve body contours. Unsightly bulges can be addressed in all areas of the body including the arms, midsection, buttocks, thighs, and other problem areas.
There are several benefits to undergoing SmartLipo versus traditional liposuction. SmartLipo has been FDA approved since 2006 as a safe and effective procedure. It addresses localized areas of fat with less intensive treatment and it can be done while patients are awake with only local anesthetics. With SmartLipo, risks are greatly reduced, including discomfort, infection, and even recovery and healing times. Lasers are effective at heating and shrinking fat while also stimulating collagen for skin tightening and toning. When working together, all of this combines for a dramatic and positive experience with effective results.
Patients located around the Walnut Creek community are welcome to contact the team of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to book an appointment to consult with Dr. Christine Lee and her team and learn more about the ways in which SmartLipo can benefit one's skin, body, and overall confidence.
- Smart Lipo Treatments East Bay CA - What might a patient experience during their Smart Lipo treatments by an East Bay, CA dermatologist?
- Smart Lipo Reviews Walnut Creek - How do patients review Smart Lipo treatment in Walnut Creek?
- SmartLipo California - Understanding the benefits of SmartLipo in California
- SmartLipo Bay Area - Who can benefit from SmartLipo in the Bay area?
- Laser Fat Removal Pleasant Hill - Laser fat removal for Pleasant Hill area patients with SmartLipo