SmartLipo was FDA-approved in 2006 to remove areas of stubborn fat deposits on the body. It can be used on several areas, including the tummy, arms, neck, and back. Any area in which patients are struggling with fat loss can be treated with SmartLipo.
Many patients think that liposuction from a plastic surgeon is the only option. However, SmartLipo provides a wonderful alterative that offers similar results. Using a cannula, the areas of fat are targeted with a laser. There are many benefits to this. First, it is less invasive and is done under local anesthesia. The typical downtime is approximately one or two days and a week or two of bandages. It also reduces bruising and the chance of infection. Additionally, it provides long-term results and is a more affordable alternative to traditional liposuction.
Patients who are unhappy with fat deposits on the body may benefit from SmartLipo. Bay area residents who are interested in learning more about this treatment can visit Dr. Christine Lee in Walnut Creek for a consultation appointment at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. This will give patients the opportunity to ask questions and see before and after photos of patients who have enjoyed the results that SmartLipo provides, and learn whether they are a candidate for this procedure. Many are pleased to learn that SmartLipo is an affordable, safe, and effective way to target areas of unwanted fat and feel better about the way they look!
- Smart Lipo Treatments East Bay CA - What might a patient experience during their Smart Lipo treatments by an East Bay, CA dermatologist?
- Smart Lipo Reviews Walnut Creek - How do patients review Smart Lipo treatment in Walnut Creek?
- SmartLipo California - Understanding the benefits of SmartLipo in California
- SmartLipo Bay Area - Who can benefit from SmartLipo in the Bay area?
- Laser Fat Removal Pleasant Hill - Laser fat removal for Pleasant Hill area patients with SmartLipo