Smart Lipo is done with a laser device that is inserted under the skin to break down and remove the fat from the treatment area. Patients may recontour many parts of the body with Smart Lipo, including the arms, thighs, neck, and abdomen. Any area of the body where unwanted fat has developed is eligible for treatment.
Patients often ask what they can expect during their Smart Lipo treatment. After anesthesia is provided and the patient is comfortable, the procedure will begin. Numbing solution may be added to make the patient more comfortable if needed. Smart Lipo uses a cannula (or a tube) that has a laser inside. This laser is inserted underneath the skin and maneuvered to reach the troublesome fat and break it down. It also helps to smooth bumpy areas of fat and assist in the stimulation of collagen production to tighten the skin.
Dr. Christine Lee, of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute of Walnut Creek, helps area patients improve their contours with laser-assisted technology. Her state-of-the-art facility is equipped with over 40 lasers that assist patients of all skin types, ages, and conditions. Her goal is to help patients be attractive and feel confident about themselves, and this is often accomplished through the assistance of laser technology.
Patients who want to learn more about Smart Lipo treatments and are in the East Bay, CA area are encouraged to contact Dr. Christine Lee to schedule an initial consultation visit to determine if Smart Lipo is right for them.
- Smart Lipo Treatments East Bay CA - What might a patient experience during their Smart Lipo treatments by an East Bay, CA dermatologist?
- Smart Lipo Reviews Walnut Creek - How do patients review Smart Lipo treatment in Walnut Creek?
- SmartLipo California - Understanding the benefits of SmartLipo in California
- SmartLipo Bay Area - Who can benefit from SmartLipo in the Bay area?
- Laser Fat Removal Pleasant Hill - Laser fat removal for Pleasant Hill area patients with SmartLipo