Lasers are used to treat many different types of medical conditions and as part of many different procedures for good reason. Lasers generally provide a less invasive alternative to surgical cutting and other treatments. Minimally-invasive treatments are less risky. There is less trauma during the procedure and less healing time and risk of complications afterward.
Laser-assisted lipo advantages
Until the introduction of the “SmartLipo” laser device, tumescent liposuction represented the biggest breakthrough since this fat-reducing technique was developed in the 1960s.
After injecting a fluid mixture to numb and prepare the treatment area, tumescent lipo involves using a small tube or cannula connected to a vacuum to suction out fat.
By using the SmartLipo laser, the low-energy waves delivered from this device break up fat cells, effectively melting these unwanted pockets. The fat is then suctioned out with a small tube or cannula, just like it is with tumescent lipo.
Traditional techniques have been associated with bruising, swelling, and longer recovery periods. SmartLipo minimizes these side effects. Minimal trauma to the surgical site during the procedure means less recovery time and discomfort, and faster healing. SmartLipo also costs about 30 percent less than some older liposuction methods.
Medical-grade lasers outside of liposuction are used to tighten skin by stimulating collagen production. In this case, you may notice not only a more sculpted body with targeted fat reduction but also smoother skin as laser energy heats and affects other tissues.
As with other procedures offered by Dr. Lee, liposuction is evolving all the time. SmartLipo patients in Walnut Creek can benefit from the Triplex™ by Cynosure laser body sculpting workstation, which offers 3 distinct wavelengths used alone or in blended mode for optimal results. Additional techniques include ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
Regardless of the technique used, keep in mind this procedure is not a replacement for all-over fat loss or weight management. It is a proven way to reduce stubborn fat pockets. To find out more about today’s liposuction alternatives, call (925) 500-1180.
- Walnut Creek SmartLipo Procedure - Treatment combines lasers and liposuction to effectively remove fat with less risk
- Body Contouring Bay Area - Body contouring solution for Bay Area patients
- SmartLipo Walnut Creek - What is SmartLipo?
- SmartLipo East Bay - How does East Bay SmartLipo work?
- SmartLipo Cost Walnut Creek - What is the cost of SmartLipo for Walnut Creek patients?
- SmartLipo Reviews California - What are the reviews of SmartLipo in California?
- SmartLipo Side Effects Walnut Creek - What are the side effects of Smartlipo for Walnut Creek patients?
- Smartlipo Procedure Walnut Creek - Explain the process of the SmartLipo procedure for Walnut Creek patients
- Smartlipo Procedure East Bay - Why might an East Bay area patient consider the SmartLipo procedure?