Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to stimulate the collagen building process in the skin while tightening and lifting loose skin around the face, specifically in areas such as the neck, chin, and around the eyes and eyebrows. Dr. Christine Lee has used this treatment on many patients to provide them with an alternative to plastic surgery.
Ultherapy is safe, FDA-cleared, and effective at stimulating the structural support lays of the skin to tighten them and stimulate collagen without affecting the upper layers and surface of the skin. This makes it a revolutionary option for patients who are uneasy about the idea of undergoing an extensive face lift with a plastic surgeon—and dealing with the risks and downtime associated with these procedures.
Ultherapy has many benefits to the patient. Ultherapy is:
Patients in or around the Walnut Creek area are welcome to contact the practice of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to book a consultation appointment with Dr. Christine Lee and her team to educate themselves on Ultherapy as a proactive approach to aging skin.
- Ulthera Treatment Benefits in Bay Area - Patients enjoy safety, comfort, and other benefits of Ulthera treatment in the Bay Area
- Ultherapy San Francisco - San Francisco patients can enjoy a variety of body contouring benefits with Ultherapy treatments
- Ulthera Reviews San Francisco - San Francisco area dermatologist reviews the benefits of Ulthera treatment
- Ulthera CA - At what age can a CA patient receive Ulthera treatment?
- Ultherapy Treatment Lafayette - What can a Lafayette area patient expect during Ultherapy treatment?
- Ultherapy Results Walnut Creek - What results can Walnut Creek area patients expect with Ultherapy treatment?
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening East Bay Area - Can East Bay area patients enjoy skin tightening with Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Bay Area - Bay Area patients ask what they can benefit from with Ulthera treatment
- Ultherapy Treatment San Francisco - Why might patients in San Francisco consider Ultherapy treatment?