Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in the Bay area is excited to offer this amazing state-of-the-art technology to improve the skin. Patients as young as 35 years old can enjoy Ulthera services and will notice dramatic improvements as the months pass. This treatment provides gradual results that are natural and beautiful.
Many patients who consult Dr. Christine Lee ask what they can expect before, during, and after the Ulthera procedure.
Patients are expected to visit their dermatologist to determine if they are an appropriate candidate for the Ulthera procedure. Patients must have realistic expectations from the treatment, and understand that it may not provide the same results as plastic surgery. However, for patients who are experiencing the early signs of aging, Ulthera might be the best option.
During the procedure, patients are made comfortable in the treatment chair. The skin will be cleansed and the Ulthera device is set at the appropriate treatment strength. The patient relaxes as the device is used to heat the skin, but in a rather comfortable manner. Many patients experience a slight heating sensation but find it tolerable. The appointment will take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes from start to finish when areas of the face are being treated.
After the procedure, patients may notice some redness of the face, but this goes away within a few hours and can be covered with cosmetics if necessary. Many patients go back to work immediately after their appointment. Plastic surgery requires individuals to schedule considerable time away from work and other activities to heal and recover from the procedure, making Ulthera the best alternative for busy individuals!
- Ultherapy How Long Does It Last Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask their dermatologist about Ultherapy and want to know, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Lift Walnut Creek - Can Walnut Creek area patients lift and tighten with Ultherapy treatments?
- Ultherapy How Long Does it Last CA - CA dermatologist answers the question about Ultherapy, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Reviews Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist reviews the advantages of Ultherapy over plastic surgery
- Ulthera Before and After Walnut Creek - What can Walnut Creek area patients expect before and after Ulthera treatment?
- Ulthera Procedure Bay Area - What happens for Bay area patients during the Ulthera procedure?
- Ultherapy Lafayette - Who is a good candidate in the Lafayette area for Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Pleasant Hill - What does Ulthera accomplish for Pleasant Hill area patients?
- What is Ultherapy Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist answers, what is Ultherapy?