Dr. Lee has not only harnessed medical advances for the benefit of her patients, but she has driven medical advances to non-surgically lift and tighten skin with lasers. Other non-invasive treatments have been introduced using controlled application of cool temperatures and Radio frequency energy to sculpt flabby or fleshy areas.
Both RF energy and laser beams deliver heat to tighten and firm tissues. The Ulthera system is also designed to heat deep tissues on the face, neck, and chest; however, the heat is delivered through thousands of short, but intense pulses of ultrasonic waves.
Ultrasound has been used in medical imaging for years. Patients should sleep easier knowing Ulthera is based off of a technology that is proven, safe, and boasts low risks.
Specific benefits of the Ultherapy procedure include:
- Collagen regeneration - Unlike other noninvasive techniques, Ulthera heats deep tissues to simulate the production of firming collagen protein.
- Bypasses surface skin - Due to the unique properties of sound waves, the Ulthera system allows for deep penetration and powerful treatment without damaging superficial tissues.
- Predictable, safe results - Dr. Lee and her team use ultrasound imaging to see how the energy is being distributed through the skin, which enhances the effectiveness of the procedure.
- Comfortable - Many patients compare the procedure to a warm massage which is limited to when the tiny amounts of energy are delivered.
- No downtime - After the 30- to 90-minute treatment session, you can immediately get back to work and other activities. Side effects are temporary, and commonly limited to flushing, swelling, tenderness, and tingling.
Rethink the statement: "No pain, no gain." You can gain a refreshed appearance without the scalpel, shots, anesthesia, pain medications, risks of complications, and recovery associated with other procedures. Experience Ulthera treatment benefits for yourself in the Bay Area, courtesy of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek. Call (925) 500-1180 to schedule a consultation.
- Ulthera Treatment Benefits in Bay Area - Patients enjoy safety, comfort, and other benefits of Ulthera treatment in the Bay Area
- Ultherapy San Francisco - San Francisco patients can enjoy a variety of body contouring benefits with Ultherapy treatments
- Ulthera Reviews San Francisco - San Francisco area dermatologist reviews the benefits of Ulthera treatment
- Ulthera CA - At what age can a CA patient receive Ulthera treatment?
- Ultherapy Treatment Lafayette - What can a Lafayette area patient expect during Ultherapy treatment?
- Ultherapy Results Walnut Creek - What results can Walnut Creek area patients expect with Ultherapy treatment?
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening East Bay Area - Can East Bay area patients enjoy skin tightening with Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Bay Area - Bay Area patients ask what they can benefit from with Ulthera treatment
- Ultherapy Treatment San Francisco - Why might patients in San Francisco consider Ultherapy treatment?