First, it is important for patients to understand how Ultherapy works. This device is FDA-approved for tightening and lifting the skin. The device delivers ultrasound energy that can target the structural supports to strengthen and tighten them, while stimulating the production of collagen. This treatment can also be used for body contouring as it can target and shrink fat cells in the areas treated.
Ultherapy does not work immediately. Instead, the results are seen over the course of time. Many patients report seeing continued improvement up to a year with regular visits as the collagen builds and provides a more tightened, toned appearance of the face and body. Multiple treatments scheduled weeks apart are suggested for optimal results.
Ultherapy will not provide permanent results. Patients must have a healthy diet and active lifestyle to maintain the results longer, and must take good care of their body overall. Additionally, regular visits may be necessary—at least once a year—to maintain the improvements. Unfortunately, we are unable to stop the aging process, but Ultherapy can be a wonderful alternative to facial surgeries for slowing it.
Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in CA is happy to provide Ultherapy and other advanced technologies to improve the face and body. She provides several lasers and therapies to address skin imperfections and troublesome areas of the body that cause concern for both men and women.
If you live in the East Bay area and you have considered Ultherapy or other modern modalities for anti-aging benefits, contact Dr. Christine Lee today to schedule a consultation visit with her experienced, quality staff.
- Ultherapy How Long Does It Last Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask their dermatologist about Ultherapy and want to know, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Lift Walnut Creek - Can Walnut Creek area patients lift and tighten with Ultherapy treatments?
- Ultherapy How Long Does it Last CA - CA dermatologist answers the question about Ultherapy, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Reviews Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist reviews the advantages of Ultherapy over plastic surgery
- Ulthera Before and After Walnut Creek - What can Walnut Creek area patients expect before and after Ulthera treatment?
- Ulthera Procedure Bay Area - What happens for Bay area patients during the Ulthera procedure?
- Ultherapy Lafayette - Who is a good candidate in the Lafayette area for Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Pleasant Hill - What does Ulthera accomplish for Pleasant Hill area patients?
- What is Ultherapy Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist answers, what is Ultherapy?