Ultherapy is a non-invasive and non-surgical solution to skin laxity. It uses focused ultrasound energy to target the deep layers of the skin and assist in stimulating the body's own natural healing process. It can help stimulate collagen production while tightening, toning, and lifting loose skin on the face, neck, and even the décolletage.
Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute encourages patients to consider this treatment because of the many benefits it provides without downtime or surgery. Patients love having the ability to address the tone and firmness of their skin without regular injections or surgical intervention. Patients will not experience any downtime and will be able to see the results in a gradual fashion—allowing them to turn back the hands of time in a more "discreet" way than plastic surgery.
Patients will often ask their dermatologist, how long does it last? Ultherapy results will last at least one year with the stimulation of extra collagen. Patients should have realistic expectations and understand that there is no way to completely stop or reverse the signs of aging, but it can be slowed. Patients who undergo Ultherapy can have regular appointments or incorporate other anti-aging solutions such as injections into their skin care routine to address fine lines and wrinkles as they form.
Dr. Christine Lee and the team of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute work with new and existing patients in their practice to help both men and women in enhancing their natural appearance with today's advanced technologies.
- Ultherapy How Long Does It Last Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask their dermatologist about Ultherapy and want to know, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Lift Walnut Creek - Can Walnut Creek area patients lift and tighten with Ultherapy treatments?
- Ultherapy How Long Does it Last CA - CA dermatologist answers the question about Ultherapy, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Reviews Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist reviews the advantages of Ultherapy over plastic surgery
- Ulthera Before and After Walnut Creek - What can Walnut Creek area patients expect before and after Ulthera treatment?
- Ulthera Procedure Bay Area - What happens for Bay area patients during the Ulthera procedure?
- Ultherapy Lafayette - Who is a good candidate in the Lafayette area for Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Pleasant Hill - What does Ulthera accomplish for Pleasant Hill area patients?
- What is Ultherapy Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist answers, what is Ultherapy?