Neurotoxin medications such as Botox and Dysport can be used to inhibit muscle contractions to treat fine lines and wrinkles that may form because of them. By targeting these muscles, the skin above can smooth out and appear more youthful than before.
Dermal fillers such as Juvéderm, Restylane, and Perlane are used to volumize fine lines and wrinkles that have become troublesome. They are made of hyaluronic acid which naturally occurs as a sugar and is absorbed into the body. Patients can see drastic reduction of lines and wrinkles for several months with the use of these dermal fillers.
Collagen is a protein in the body that helps add volume and youthfulness to the skin. Certain injectables such as Radiesse and Sculptra are collagen stimulators. Over the course of time, they trigger the growth of collagen which can have a long-term effect on the appearance of the face.
Ultherapy is a device that uses ultrasound energy to help tighten the skin to address skin laxity. This can be used on the face to tone the area and provide anti-aging benefits. It can be used in conjunction with neurotoxins, dermal fillers, and collagen stimulators for optimum results.
If you have been considering the methods of anti-aging that are non-invasive and effective at making you look younger and more vibrant, contact Dr. Lee. She can see new and existing patients for consultation appointments at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute and advise them as to the best way to achieve a more youthful appearance with any of the latest technology. By visiting a board certified dermatologist, patients can rest easy knowing they are receiving treatments from an experienced provider.
- Walnut Creek residents ask, “Why should I take my teen to a dermatologist in my area?”
- Walnut Creek dermatologist describes the best laser procedures for skin care
- Reasons why a patient might seek a dermatologist in Walnut Creek, CA
- What are some dermatology services available in Walnut Creek, CA?
- How can a dermatologist in the 94598 area help patients with anti-aging solutions?
- Benefits of visiting Min-Wei Christine Lee, M.D., M.P.H.
Back to Home Page