Soprano Harmony XL
Dr. M. Christine Lee is a Board-certified dermatologist. A large portion of her career has been devoted to research and innovation in the area of laser dermatology. Her practice, The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek, CA has the most complete laser suite in the area. Yet she has added the Soprano Harmony XL to her laser collection because she recognizes the benefits it brings to patients.
Head to toe aesthetic treatment with the Soprano laser
Alma Laser is known globally for their innovations in laser, light, radiofrequency, and ultrasound techniques for aesthetic medicine. The Soprano Harmony XL system is among their latest revolutionizing designs, and Dr. Lee is pleased to bring it to Walnut Creek.
This all-in-one platform addresses a full range of aesthetic concerns (more than 65 different skin conditions). This technology allows Dr. Lee to customize treatment for every patient – all age groups and skin types. Convenience is a hallmark of the Soprano Harmony XL treatment experience. Fewer sessions are needed and there is minimal downtime. Yet comfort and safety are not compromised.
Harmonious skin rejuvenation
Youthful skin is thick and smooth, plumped with internal hydration. Color is even and attractive. As we age, however, cumulative sun damage begins to show up as fine lines and wrinkles. Age spots mar skin tone. Skin loses elasticity. It looks dull and tired. Stress, smoking, and environmental elements accelerate these changes.
ClearLift is known as the lunchtime laser facelift treatment. Using the gentle Nd:YAG setting, collagen production and other natural revitalization processes are activated in deep skin layers. ClearLift tightens skin from within, with pulses of energy, smoothing fine lines and fighting skin laxity. At the surface, it fades pigment imperfections, evening out skin tone. This skin remodeling technique is safe enough to administer to delicate areas of the face, and it rejuvenates neck and décolletage.
Aging is not the only skin issue you may face. Acne breakouts are an embarrassment at any age, and without effective treatment, may result in permanent scarring. With ClearSkin technology, a non-ablative laser heats targeted tissue without removing surface skin, stimulating internal healing. A built-in vacuum feature clears dead skin cells and excess sebum from hair follicles. This treatment is ideal for severe cystic or nodular acne, pimples that are resistant to topical and oral medications, or for the patient who simply wants an effective, drug-free alternative.
Other treatment options
Soprano Harmony XL can also be “dialed in” for:
- Vein treatment – ClearVein targets pigments in visible blood vessels. As they absorb laser energy, veins are heated causing them to close and be harmlessly eliminated from the body.
- Vascular lesions treatment – Applying the same principle, Dr. Lee uses the device to remove birthmarks caused by vascular abnormalities, such as port wine stains and hemangiomas.
- Pigmented lesions treatment – The laser fades moles, café au lait marks, and other spots caused by clustered pigmentation.
- Soprano laser hair removal – With a sweeping motion, Dr. Lee sends laser pulses into hair follicles without harming surrounding skin. A simultaneous cooling feature ensures comfort, and with a specialized applicator, large areas (back, chest, legs) are treated efficiently. This technology provides safe hair removal on light, dark, or tanned skin; coarse or fine hair; and most skin/hair color combinations.
- Tattoo Removal – If it seemed like a good idea but now you want it gone, see Dr. Lee. With various wavelengths, all ink colors can be removed. The Q-switched laser mechanically vibrates while dispensing energy, breaking pigment particles up so they may be removed by the immune system. There is minimal risk of hypopigmentation or scarring.
- Hyperhidrosis – Cryo-thermal therapy is the latest solution for excessive sweating, and it is part of the Soprano platform. The laser treats sweat glands in the same way it reduces activity of sebaceous glands that cause acne.
- Psoriasis – Clear skin doesn’t have to mean taking medication with a long list of side effects. Most patients see significant clearing of psoriasis with just a few brief Harmony sessions.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lee to learn more about the versatility and benefits of Soprano Harmony XL treatment. In Walnut Creek, CA call (925) 528-0117.