With the hectic schedules of our modern lines, spending hours in the gym every day is simply not feasible for most people. Fortunately, with Emsculpt body contouring technology, a slim and toned physique is still within reach! At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek, CA, Dr. Christine Lee offers this revolutionary technology to help patients build muscle, get a toned appearance, and slim down areas of the body that are common trouble spots.
How Emsculpt works
Emsculpt is a revolutionary new non-invasive body sculpting procedure that uses high intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM®) technology to induce strong muscle contractions in a short period of time. In fact, one 30-minute Emsculpt session is equivalent to 20,000 squats when treating the legs or 20,000 sit-ups when treating the abdomen.Even better, the contractions that Emsculpt produces are more powerful than those you can achieve while exercising in the gym or at home, which leads to deep remodeling of your muscular structure for amazing results.
It can be used to build muscle and reduce unwanted fat in the following areas:
- Abdominal area for a sexy, chiseled stomach
- Legs and buttocks for a non-invasive butt lift
- Arms to sculpt your muscles and reduce “chicken wings”
Benefits of Emsculpt
While other body contouring treatments have been available for many years, they often rely on invasive techniques and/or have significant downtime. With Emsculpt, patients can achieve many benefits in as few as four treatments spaced over approximately two weeks:
- Emsculpt is one of the only body sculpting technologies that builds muscle instead of just eliminating fat, which provides a healthier, more toned appearance than procedures that simply melt or remove fat
- On average, Emsculpt increases muscle mass in the treatment area by 16 percent and reduces fat by 19 percent
- It can boost your athletic performance due to the gains in muscle mass the treatment produces; some athletes have found that Emsculpt has been just what they needed to get over a slump or plateau in their performance
- It is non-invasive and has zero downtime – you can get back to your normal routine immediately after treatment
- Treatment is comfortable; you can simply relax while the Emsculpt machine works its magic
- It is safe and FDA-approved
What to expect during your Emsculpt treatment
When you come in for your Emsculpt session, no anesthetics or other preparations are necessary before you begin. One of our trained professionals will place the Emsculpt device on your targeted treatment area while you simply lay down and relax. Most patients say that the procedure feels like an intense workout. Afterwards, you can get right back to your day with no downtime.
Emsculpt reviews and surveys show a 96 percent patient satisfaction rate because it provides such transformative results. Your Emsculpt price will depend on how many treatments you need and which treatment areas you will be covering. We review your total treatment cost with you in advance of your first procedure, so you are fully informed of the costs before your treatment begins.
Take the first step towards a better body today
Looking for “Emsculpt near me?” Look no further! At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek, CA, Dr. Lee conducts a personalized consultation with each patient to determine what treatments will work best for their individual body. Emsculpt can provide remarkable results for patients who are already committed to a healthy diet and regular exercise routine but who could use a boost to help push them over a plateau in either fat loss or muscle gain. If Emsculpt isn’t the best choice for you, then Dr. Lee offers a wide variety of other body contouring treatments that may be appropriate for your individual needs. The best way to find out is to call us today at (925) 528-0117 to schedule your consultation!