If you have been battling saggy skin and a less-than-perfect face, it might be time to consider dermal fillers to help breathe some life into your looks. Whether you're dealing with weight loss, age, or years of sun exposure that has left you with a tired face, dermal fillers may be the best option for you. Doctors have been using dermal fillers for years to provide amazing results to those looking for a younger, healthier appearance regardless of their age.
Dr. Lee offers many different dermal fillers including Collagen, Cosmederm, Cosmoplast, Restylane, Perlane, Hylaform, Sculptra, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Fat Transfers. All have their own pros and cons regarding use, length of effectiveness, cost, and side effects. Each is made from different ingredients and materials, and has their own benefits. However, choosing the best dermal filler procedure for you doesn't have to be confusing. With the help of Dr. Christine Lee and her staff, you will be able to schedule a consultation which can help answer the questions you may have about which dermal filler is best for you.
So what are you waiting for? Younger, refreshed skin is right around the corner! Dr. Lee’s goal is to help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin. Dr. Lee is a highly trained expert in the field of skin care. Call Dr. Christine Lee today for a consultation!
Restylane & Perlane
Restylane is a dermal filler compound composed of Hyaluronic Acid, a safe and natural substance that already exists in your body. Hyaluronic acid provides volume and fullness to the skin. Restylane has been used safely by dermatologists and plastic surgeons since 1996 worldwide.
Restylane is injected just below the skin's surface in order to plump up the skin and fill in deep facial creases and wrinkles. This is different than the way Botox works (Botox relaxes the facial muscles beneath the skin). Together, Restylane and Botox can be used for a customized result. Restylane has been shown to give long-lasting correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. Documented results have been shown to last six months, or longer in some patients. It has an excellent safety profile and because Restylane is non-animal-based and fully biocompatible, allergy testing is not required.
Perlane, like Restylane, is a dermal filler compound composed of Hyaluronic acid. Perlane has larger gel particles and is intended to be injected deeper within the skin.
Juvederm Ultra & Juvederm Ultra Plus
Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus are made of hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. Juvederm is injected under the skin to instantly restore your skin's volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines” or nasolabial folds (the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth). Juvederm provides smooth and natural looking results. The injection process takes only about 15 minutes and results are immediate. Plus, there’s minimal recovery or downtime.
Sculptra is a long lasting facial injectable that gives you subtle results over time, replacing lost collagen. A full treatment of Sculptra Aesthetic (an average of three injection sessions over a few months) can last up to two years. Sculptra is a new type of facial injectable made from poly-L-lactic acid, which helps to replace lost collagen. It helps correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles, and folds, that appear with aging by replacing lost collagen. The main ingredient is a biocompatible, biodegradable synthetic material that has been used by physicians for decades. It has been cleared by the FDA for cosmetic uses.
Facial fat loss, or lipoatrophy, is the loss of fat beneath the skin, which can result in sunken cheeks, indentations, and hollow eyes. Sculptra is a safe, synthetic, and biocompatible material that is injected below the surface of the skin in the area of fat loss. It provides a gradual and significant increase in skin thickness, improving the appearance of folds and sunken areas. No skin testing is required.
Dr. Lee is now offering new, lower prices on Sculptra injections!
Hylaform has been described as one of the best instant solutions for facial lines, wrinkles and contouring. In April 2004, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration approved Hylaform for use as an injectable wrinkle filler for those who seek to disguise the effects of aging.
Hylaform was the fourth injectable wrinkle treatment to gain FDA approval, following the prior approvals of Restylane, Botox and Collagen. Hylaform does compare favorably with these treatments in a number of areas. For example, unlike Collagen injections, no pre-treatment skin allergy tests are required with Hylaform injections.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is found in human skin and throughout the body. Hylaform is a dermal filler that is made from a highly purified form of hyaluronic acid which mimics the effects of natural hyaluronic acid.
Normal, healthy skin contains several important components that help to keep it supple and young looking, and one of these is hyaluronic acid. Since hyaluronic acid is a natural sugar that is found in all living cells, it helps to maintain skin volume by attracting and binding over one thousand times its weight in water. As time passes, sunlight the aging process and other factors will cause the hyaluronic acid in your skin to diminish, your skin will then lose volume, and lines and wrinkles appear. With Hylaform, you can temporarily replace the hyaluronic acid that your skin has lost. When injected just below the surface of the skin, Hylaform adds volume to the skin, helping to smooth unwanted lines and wrinkles.
Radiesse is a calcium base gel which helps to restore volume and stimulate collagen and through time is absorbed through your body making this safe for use in the nasolabial folds.
Radiesse injections are frequently used to treat the smile lines around the mouth and help restore volume in the cheek area. The ideal way to achieve wrinkle reduction is by replenishing lost volume. Radiesse wrinkle filler's unique formulation stimulates collagenesis – the production of new collagen – which results in increased volume for natural looking wrinkle correction that may last a year or more in many patients.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek