Botox treatments available in Walnut Creek, CA
By Dr. Christine Lee
Patients with fine lines and wrinkles on their faces are often interested in learning about solutions to turn back the hands of time. Dr. M. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek, CA is a Board-certified dermatologist who can provide options for patients who are not quite ready for invasive plastic surgeries. She may suggest different types of treatment, but many find that Botox cosmetic injectables are best.
What is Botox?The best way for Dr. M. Christine Lee to describe Botox is as a treatment for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Her practice is equipped with this and many other cosmetic injectables to provide patients with ways to improve aesthetics. Botox is formulated with botulinum toxin type A and is completely safe for injecting into the muscles of the face to reduce skin imperfections. When administered by a Board-certified dermatologist, patients know they are receiving appropriate care and treatment with an experienced professional.
Why choose Botox?Botox is:
Schedule an appointment today to learn more!Contact Walnut Creek, CA area dermatologist, Dr. M. Christine Lee, to speak to a professional about Botox and other cosmetic injectables used to target fine lines and wrinkles on the facial area. Her practice is located at 370 N. Wiget Lane, Suite 125 and can be reached by calling (925) 500-1180 . She welcomes new patients to her practice, The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute.
- Is Botox treatment permanent for patients near Walnut Creek?
- Botox treatments available in Walnut Creek, CA
- Who is the best dermatologist near me in Walnut Creek for Botox?
- Patients ask, "Where can I go for Botox injections near me in Walnut Creek, CA?"
- Desirable results without the risk: Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Patients in Walnut Creek ask, “What is the best service from a dermatologist near me to improve my aging appearance?”
- Walnut Creek doctor explains details of Botox procedure
- Can Walnut Creek area patients use Botox injections in the lip area?
- Physician in Walnut Creek gives tips for successful Botox injections
Back to Botox Home Page