Botox is not only used to address wrinkles and folds on the face. It has been used in the past for many medical conditions, including excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), tension in the jaw, chronic migraines, eye twitching, muscle spasms, and even urinary incontinence. Patients benefit from this medication as it can relax areas that can benefit from less muscle activity.
Patients who come to The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute from the Pleasant Hills, CA area and surrounding communities searching for anti-aging solutions may ask Dr. Christine Lee if Botox is right for them. An examination is necessary to determine if patients are suitable candidates for treatment.
The best candidate is a man or woman who is dealing with muscle-related wrinkles and folds. Dr. Christine Lee only treats adult patients, so individuals must be at least 18 years of age to receive Botox injections. Patients must also consult with her to learn more about the procedure as well as what they can expect. As with any medication, there are risks and potential side effects, which may include:
- Allergic reaction
- Initial bruising
- Temporary paralysis
- Botox Bay Area Walnut Creek - Botox is the go-to wrinkle reducer in Walnut Creek and the entire Bay Area
- Botox Walnut Creek Doctors - Why Botox injections should be administered by qualified Walnut Creek doctors
- Pleasant Hill CA Botox Treatment - Which Pleasant Hill, CA area patients are appropriate for Botox treatment?
- Botox Cosmetic Lafayette - How Lafayette area patients can use Botox for cosmetic improvements
- Bay Area CA Botox Injections - Why Bay Area, CA patients may seek Botox injections as an anti-aging solution
- Botox East Bay - Safe Rejuvenation with Botox in East Bay
- Dermal Filler for Face Bay Area - Bay area patients ask, "Can Botox be used with dermal filler injections for the face?"