Many patients turn to Dr. Christine Lee after having tried oral medications, massaging techniques, and body creams and lotions. None of them reduce cellulite The FDA has approved Cellulaze as a proven technique for reducing the structural conditions that cause cellulite and improving the appearance of the skin's texture. The results last and can be improved with exercise and a nutritional diet.
The process of a Cellulaze procedure is relatively simple. Patients are anesthetized with a local numbing agent that is injected into the treatment area. Several very small incisions are made, and the Cellulaze wand (called a cannula) is inserted to deliver the laser energy that breaks up the connective bands of tissue causing the cellulite to occur. The lumpy, fatty deposits underneath the upper layer of skin are broken down, and the appearance of the skin's texture will greatly improve. The procedure itself will take less than two hours, and is an outpatient procedure.
After the treatment, you may feel a little sore and achy, but this is mild and it will only last a day or two. There may be some light bruising, and a compression garment should be worn. After 48 hours, you can resume normal activities.
The results of Cellulaze can be seen right away, and, over the course of several months, the condition will improve even more. The small incisions will not leave very visible scars. Many patients enjoy the results that they achieve, and are happy with receiving the Cellulaze procedure from a qualified, skilled, and experienced doctor such as Dr. Christine Lee.
- Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is Cellulaze?
- Cellulaze East Bay - How can Cellulaze help East Bay residents with cellulite?
- Cost of Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is the cost of Cellulaze for Walnut Creek patients?
- Cellulaze Treatment Walnut Creek - What can I expect during a Cellulaze treatment by Walnut Creek dermatologist?
- Cellulite Remedies Walnut Creek - What are some FDA approved cellulite remedies available for Walnut Creek patients?
- Laser Rejuvenation Walnut Creek - What happens during a Cellulaze procedure for Walnut Creek residents?