Dermatological treatments are usually classified as either medical or cosmetic. Basic skin care – the right products and techniques to keep your skin healthy and looking great – falls into both categories. Acne management also crosses over to a degree.
Medical dermatology involves skin disorders, which cause discomfort or could endanger your health if not addressed. Here are a few of the common ones:
- Acne – prevention and treatment of embarrassing breakouts that can leave permanent scars.
- Dermatitis – itchy, irritated skin.
- Eczema – rough, inflamed, ulcerated skin.
- Psoriasis – itchy, scaly, red patches.
- Rosacea – flushing, red, sometimes pimply skin.
- Skin cancer – basal cell, squamous cell, or malignant melanoma; all skin cancer is serious!
- Removal of vitiligo, birthmarks, non-cancerous moles, and warts.
- Rejuvenation of melasma, freckles, age spots, and sun damaged skin.
- Skin resurfacing for even tone and texture.
- Injectables like Botox and dermal fillers to lessen fine lines and wrinkles, and add volume.
- Revision of acne scarring and other types of scars.
- Hair loss treatment and removal of unwanted hair.
- Elimination of stubborn fat deposits with liposuction.
- Cosmetic surgery (eyelid surgery, mid-face lift, neck lift, and ear reshaping).
Your skin says so much about your well-being, inside and out. Trust it to the best – the team at East Bay Laser & Skin Care Center.
- Thermage Procedure Lafayette - What is the Thermage procedure like, and how can Lafayette patients improve their appearance with Thermage treatments?
- Dermatological Procedures Pleasant Hill - Dermatological procedures and treatment options available for correcting acne scarring for Pleasant Hill patients
- Dermatology in Walnut Creek - What can dermatology in Walnut Creek do for you?
- East Bay Dermatology - Enjoy the best skin in East Bay with expert dermatology
- Dermatology in Walnut Creek CA - Dermatology in Walnut Creek includes cosmetic treatments