- Ultherapy skin tightening procedures
- Dermal fillers
- CO2 fractional laser resurfacing
Dr. Christine Lee has a wide range of laser devices and treatments to allow her patients to turn back the hands of time and resurfacing their skin. Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing is a wonderful method of rejuvenation that can reduce the depth and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles using the latest technologies. This treatment is done during just one session at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute and can provide months, even years of improvement. Additionally, patients can use these treatments in-between other solutions such as IPL, Ultherapy, and injectables for optimum results.
Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing is safe and effective. It offers patients an affordable solution to aging and allows them to treat other concerns such as uneven skin tone, scarring, and sun damage. This versatile solution does require some downtime and recovery, but the results are amazing!
Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is excited to provide a myriad of skin rejuvenation methods to patients in and around the Bay Area, CA.
- Benefits Of Skin Resurfacing Walnut Creek - From fine lines to acne scars, a range of conditions are treated with laser resurfacing to reveal healthier-looking skin
- CO2 Laser for Sagging Skin Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask about CO2 laser treatment for sagging skin
- CO2 Lasers for Facial Wrinkles Bay Area CA - Can patients in the Bay Area, CA use CO2 lasers for facial wrinkles?
- Fractional Laser Treatments Walnut Creek - One Amazing option for Skin Care
- Laser Resurfacing Treatment East Bay Area - East Bay area dermatologist explains laser resurfacing treatment and the benefits it provides