Fractional laser resurfacing is a revolutionary way to rejuvenate specific areas of the skin such as the face. Lasers are used to treat skin at a microscopic level with heat. The laser energy is intense enough to target old skin cells and help stimulate the regrowth of new ones for a fresher, younger appearance.
Patients can choose between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing. Non-ablative is less aggressive and requires less downtime (less than 24 hours). However, patients might need to have several treatments done for the same results as one ablative treatment. Ablative treatment results in more redness, swelling, peeling, and blistering, patients who undergo this procedure may need to schedule approximately one week of downtime for recovery. The skin needs to be treated after the procedure to ensure infection and other problems do not occur. However, once the skin has healed, it is much smoother and more toned than ever before!
Dr. Christine Lee of Walnut Creek has over 40 laser devices in her state-of-the-art facility, and provides a number of laser treatments for both men and women in her practice. She can consult with patients and examine their skin to give them a recommendation of the best treatment to improve the way they look. From addressing fine lines and wrinkles to reversing damage caused by sun exposure, Dr. Christine Lee has an effective treatment for every patient!
If you are considering dermatological services such as fractional laser resurfacing, call The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute serving the Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek community today. A consultation visit with Dr. Christine Lee can help you understand the various treatments available through her practice and determine the best one for your specific skin concerns.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?