Some of the most popular fractional laser skin resurfacing procedures in our Walnut Creek area practice:
- ActiveFX – this treatment is best suited for patients who want to reduce the depth of fine lines and wrinkles on the face while improving the skin’s texture and tone. It can restore a healthy, youthful glow and address scars and deep frown lines.
- DeepFX — this fractional laser skin resurfacing technique is appropriate for patients with defined lines and wrinkles that are deeper than those treated with the ActiveFX therapy.
- TotalFX — when the benefits of ActiveFX and DeepFX are combined, they are administered through the TotalFX treatment. This is the best treatment that offers simultaneous improvement of scars, wrinkles, folds, skin tone, and other concerns on the skin. It is a stronger, more aggressive laser resurfacing procedure than any other treatment in our practice.
If you live in the Walnut Creek area or a surrounding community and you have considered fractional laser skin resurfacing solutions to improve the appearance and youthfulness of the skin, contact Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute Our team provides quality, comprehensive dermatological care for patients who are ready to take charge of their skin and seek a healthier, more beautiful look.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?