Today's dermatology offers a wider variety of skin care options than ever before. Fractional laser treatment is an advanced choice for many skin types and situations.
At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute we use state-of-the-art technology, which divides a laser beam into thousands of microscopic fragments. This allows us to target small areas of the skin at a time, over several sessions.
Benefits of fractional laser treatment include:
- Safety – The procedure is FDA approved and well tolerated by most patients. At the East Bay Laser & Skin Care Center, fractional laser treatment takes place under the direction of Dr. M. Christine Lee, an expert on laser technology in skin care. Each member of the treatment team has specialized training.
- Noninvasive – Therapy precisely targets imperfections in both the epidermal (surface) and dermal (middle) layers without surgery.
- Non-ablative – That means the skin is not broken.
- Minimal discomfort – We take every precaution to ensure that you are comfortable throughout treatment with topical analgesics and a cooling device.
- Limited downtime – You may experience some temporary pinkness and swelling. However, it is less than with a deep chemical peel, and easily managed with pain relievers and ice packs. We'll make sure you have a good moisturizer with sunscreen to take care of temporary flaking.
- No collateral damage – Fractional laser treatment is focused, so there is no injury to surrounding tissues.
- Collagen stimulation – While the laser is destroying and expelling unwanted cells, it is also triggering collagen remodeling. The additional collagen production may last up to a year, further improving skin tone.
Isn't it time you considered fractional laser treatments? Walnut Creek residents have discovered that this revolutionary advancement in skin rejuvenation is available at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute .
- Benefits Of Skin Resurfacing Walnut Creek - From fine lines to acne scars, a range of conditions are treated with laser resurfacing to reveal healthier-looking skin
- CO2 Laser for Sagging Skin Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask about CO2 laser treatment for sagging skin
- CO2 Lasers for Facial Wrinkles Bay Area CA - Can patients in the Bay Area, CA use CO2 lasers for facial wrinkles?
- Fractional Laser Treatments Walnut Creek - One Amazing option for Skin Care
- Laser Resurfacing Treatment East Bay Area - East Bay area dermatologist explains laser resurfacing treatment and the benefits it provides