Many imperfections and problem areas can be improved with IPL. It can reverse sun damage, age spots, and discoloration. The procedure can also treat rosacea, broken blood vessels, wrinkles, and fine lines. Freckling, pore size and bags under the eyes can be reduced. IPL can also be used to remove unwanted hair.
Almost any area of the body can be treated with this technology including legs, chest, arms, face, and neck. The results are permanent and can usually be achieved in 4-6 treatments. Each treatment will take approximately 30 minutes. IPL treatment works gradually over a series of treatments. This allows you to experience the benefits without any downtime or discomfort. In fact, the laser is so gentle that you may only feel a slight sensation during the procedure, often compared to the feeling of a rubber band being snapped. The feeling is very mild and subsides quickly.
Dr. Lee has over 40 lasers and IPL devices in her office. With this vast technology at her disposal, she is able to customize treatments to meet the needs of each individual patient. She can design a treatment that will diminish imperfections and leave your skin radiant and glowing.
If you are looking for a non-invasive, fast, affordable treatment for many common skin imperfections, IPL in Walnut Creek, California, is the answer. Call Dr. Christine Lee for a consultation today.
- Walnut Creek, CA dermatologist offers photofacial treatment
- A photofacial procedure may be what the doctor in Walnut Creek orders to refresh a tired appearance
- What is IPL treatment in Walnut Creek?
- Revitalize your skin with IPL photofacial treatment in Walnut Creek, CA
- Tell me more about IPL treatment in Walnut Creek
- What is IPL Technology Used For?
Back to IPL Home Page