The evolution of laser devices has had a significantly positive effect on aesthetic medicine. Early devices were somewhat limited, but those used today can treat multiple skin and hair colors. While laser treatment still cannot eliminate gray hair, due to the absence of pigment, most other shades can be affected. Lighter hair may just require more treatment sessions than darker pigments.
Why patients continue to choose laser hair removal
- Just about any area of the body can be treated with comfortable, efficient laser therapy.
- The series of treatments is adjusted to patient preference. If you want all hair gone, we can accommodate. If you want to keep some hair, as some men do, this is also possible.
- Completion of your series will render up to 95 percent of the treated follicles incapable of producing hair in the future.
- Patients treated with laser hair removal no longer struggle with problems like nicks, cuts, razor-burn, and ingrown hairs in the treated area.
- Laser treatment is highly effective and faster than other modalities, such as electrolysis, which treats follicles one at a time.
Laser hair removal is a tolerable treatment that is conducted using the latest technology. We are committed to comfort, and can discuss ways to make each session as pleasant as possible, such as a fan or topical anesthetic. Most patients simply sit back and relax during their treatment. During each session, laser light is directed into follicles in the area of concern. The energy from this light is absorbed and transformed to heat, which vaporizes the hair that is in the follicle at the time. As well, the follicles are incapacitated by each treatment. In order to ensure that hair does not grow back, we must treat new hair growth in subsequent visits.
See how quickly you can say goodbye to unwanted hair with laser treatment in our Walnut Creek office. Schedule your consultation for laser hair removal at (925) 500-1180.
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser hair removal and dermatological skin care under one roof
- Get smooth skin with laser treatment for hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Laser hair removal is worth the cost in Walnut Creek, CA
- Benefits of laser hair removal at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute
- San Francisco Bay area dermatologist offers permanent laser removal of unwanted hair
- Achieving permanent hair removal in San Francisco
- Finally be rid of unwanted hair with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek, CA
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Back to Laser Hair Removal Home Page