- Smooth skin
- Even tone
- Soft texture
- A hydrated, dewy glow
Reveal new skin with laser light
Unlike other types of rejuvenation or resurfacing that use energy, light, chemicals, or abrasion, lasers precisely slough off damaged skin to reveal fresh, youthful skin. The heat produced by laser energy stimulates the production of new collagen for a natural and long-lasting boost.
Some of the many benefits of lasers such as those used in the LaserLite facial, include:
- May see an immediate difference in treated areas
- Skin gradually improves as collagen is remodeled
- Effects can last for many years with proper care and UV protection
- Versatile; may treat other parts of the body such as the chest and hands
- More effective than other light-based treatments like photofacials.
- Minimal downtime and healing as a nonsurgical alternative
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Home Page