Many basic types of skin cancer can be removed with traditional excision, but there are times when some patients may need to undergo a more advanced treatment known as Mohs micrographic surgery. Mohs micrographic surgery is a method of removing cancerous skin cells more effectively than any other method. It works by removing skin layer by layer until no more cancerous cells are detected. This allows a dermatologist to remove cancers with deep roots while maintaining as much healthy tissue as possible around the treatment area. This method of treatment is best for stubborn, reoccurring cancer, as well as cancers in highly visible areas of the body and face.
Dr. Christine Lee is a dedicated dermatologist who performs a wide range of dermatological procedures for her patients including advanced surgeries such as Mohs micrographic surgery. She encourages her patients to speak with her regarding skin cancer treatment options that may be beneficial to individuals ready to address these concerns and bring their body back to health.
If you have been searching for a dermatologist who performs Mohs micrographic surgery “near me in the Bay Area,” look no further than Dr. Christine Lee and the dedicated team of professionals at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute Our staff works closely with patients to determine the best treatment options for cancer and other skin concerns.
- Learn about treatment for skin cancer with advanced Mohs micrographic surgery in Walnut Creek, CA
- Specialists resolve concerning skin cancer symptoms in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek, CA specialist discusses how symptoms vary by skin cancer type
- Patients in Walnut Creek ask about treatment options after they present with skin cancer symptoms
- Walnut Creek dermatologist explains Mohs surgery as a treatment for skin cancer
- Walnut Creek area professional offers skin cancer screenings, diagnosis, and treatment
- Patients in Walnut Creek learn how to identify symptoms of skin cancer
- Exploring skin cancer treatment with your Walnut Creek dermatologist
- East Bay dermatologist offers may proven, precise ways to treat skin cancer
- Finding a Mohs surgery specialist near me in the East Bay community
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can perform Mohs surgery on the nose and other areas of the face
- Lafayette area dermatologist describes Mohs micrographic surgery
Back to Skin Cancer Surgery Home Page