Dr. Christine Lee, of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is excited to offer SmartLipo as an alternative to traditional liposuction. This procedure was FDA approved in 2006 and has helped thousands of individuals in recontouring areas of the body that are non-responsive to diet and exercise. Traditional liposuction uses a large tube called a cannula to suck out fat from underneath the upper layer of the skin. Liposuction is an invasive procedure that can increase one’s risk for infection, bruising, discomfort, and extensive downtime. Fortunately, patients can use SmartLipo as a way to avoid the long recovery periods and risks associated with conventional surgical methods.
SmartLipo uses a much smaller cannula that targets fat cells with a laser instead of vacuuming the fat out. It requires just a few incision points to insert the cannula and address fatty deposits. It is more comfortable, and can be done under local anesthesia. Many patients experience a day or two of downtime and are able to return to their daily lifestyle and schedule without much interruption. This treatment is desired by patients who have busy lives and are unable to take weeks off of work and activities to recovery from invasive procedures.
If you are considering laser fat removal, now is the time to talk to Dr. Christine Lee and her team at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to schedule a consultation appointment and discuss the advantages that SmartLipo has to offer over conventional fat removal procedures. Learning the alternatives available can help in choosing a solution that works best for your body, your desires, and your budget.
- Smart Lipo Treatments East Bay CA - What might a patient experience during their Smart Lipo treatments by an East Bay, CA dermatologist?
- Smart Lipo Reviews Walnut Creek - How do patients review Smart Lipo treatment in Walnut Creek?
- SmartLipo California - Understanding the benefits of SmartLipo in California
- SmartLipo Bay Area - Who can benefit from SmartLipo in the Bay area?
- Laser Fat Removal Pleasant Hill - Laser fat removal for Pleasant Hill area patients with SmartLipo