SmartLipo is an FDA-approved treatment that can reduce the amount of fat in certain areas of the body. It does so in a much less invasive way than traditional liposuction. Using a laser, it breaks down the fat and provides results that improve over several months after the initial treatment. It is more affordable than plastic surgery, and carries less risks and disadvantages.
SmartLipo is done under local anesthesia. Patients are made comfortable and small incisions are made for the tube that is inserted into the area to break up the fat deposits. Depending on the area being treated, the whole process takes an hour or two. It is an outpatient treatment that requires little downtime.
Recovery time is next to nothing. Unlike traditional liposuction, patients only experience one or two days of downtime. The area is bandaged for approximately two weeks, but patients are able to go about their lives without the procedure affecting their lifestyle. This is a wonderful benefit to having SmartLipo done versus traditional invasive surgery. It also reduces the risks of bruising and infection, making it a better alternative in the long run for results and the patient's health and wellbeing after the procedure.
Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute offers a number of laser treatments and dermatological services for patients who want to improve their appearance as well as their self-esteem. Learning more about SmartLipo is as easy as calling her practice and scheduling a consultation appointment and examination to determine candidacy for this service.
- Walnut Creek SmartLipo Procedure - Treatment combines lasers and liposuction to effectively remove fat with less risk
- Body Contouring Bay Area - Body contouring solution for Bay Area patients
- SmartLipo Walnut Creek - What is SmartLipo?
- SmartLipo East Bay - How does East Bay SmartLipo work?
- SmartLipo Cost Walnut Creek - What is the cost of SmartLipo for Walnut Creek patients?
- SmartLipo Reviews California - What are the reviews of SmartLipo in California?
- SmartLipo Side Effects Walnut Creek - What are the side effects of Smartlipo for Walnut Creek patients?
- Smartlipo Procedure Walnut Creek - Explain the process of the SmartLipo procedure for Walnut Creek patients
- Smartlipo Procedure East Bay - Why might an East Bay area patient consider the SmartLipo procedure?