Ultherapy is an ultrasound device that is used to deliver energy deep within the skin to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin, reducing skin laxity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
Is Ultherapy safe?
Ultherapy has been cleared by the FDA as both safe and effective for tightening and toning the skin.
What does Ultherapy treatment feel like?
The Ultherapy device delivers ultrasound energy. Most patients are completely comfortable during the procedure and describe it as a warm massage. Most treatment times take approximately 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated.
What should I do before the procedure?
There is no preparation necessary before the Ultherapy procedure though some patients may prefer to take an over-the-counter pain medication to ensure comfort.
What kind of downtime can I expect after Ultherapy?
The great thing about Ultherapy is that patients can resume their normal activities immediately after their treatment. Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute will warn patients that their skin may appear slightly red or flushed for a few hours after the procedure, but this is temporary. Patients may also experience a tingling sensation of the skin or slight swelling but this is normal and short-term. If bruising or numbness occurs, patients are urged to contact Dr. Christine Lee for her to review and follow-up.
Are results from Ultherapy immediate?
Results from Ultherapy are not immediate, but are seen over the course of time as collagen production works at restoring the youthfulness to the face. Patients will notice a gradual reduction in the fine lines and wrinkles as well, which is a sign that the skin is tightening and firming up and treatment has been effective.
How many treatment sessions do I need to see results?
Most patients can benefit from just one Ultherapy session, though others may want to have more than one procedure done if they are dealing with more moderate skin laxity or want continued improvement. Dr. Christine Lee can work with patients to determine if more than one treatment is necessary for their desired results.
- Ultherapy How Long Does It Last Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask their dermatologist about Ultherapy and want to know, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Lift Walnut Creek - Can Walnut Creek area patients lift and tighten with Ultherapy treatments?
- Ultherapy How Long Does it Last CA - CA dermatologist answers the question about Ultherapy, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Reviews Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist reviews the advantages of Ultherapy over plastic surgery
- Ulthera Before and After Walnut Creek - What can Walnut Creek area patients expect before and after Ulthera treatment?
- Ulthera Procedure Bay Area - What happens for Bay area patients during the Ulthera procedure?
- Ultherapy Lafayette - Who is a good candidate in the Lafayette area for Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Pleasant Hill - What does Ulthera accomplish for Pleasant Hill area patients?
- What is Ultherapy Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist answers, what is Ultherapy?