Ultherapy is an FDA-approved method of lifting and tightening the skin on hard to treat areas such as the face. Instead of going "under the knife" to achieve a more youthful appearance, patients can enjoy ultrasound energy to stimulate the body's natural method of healing to lift, tone, and tighten loose skin over the face, neck, chin, and body.
Ultherapy uses an innovative device to deliver ultrasound energy to targeted areas of the face and body to stimulate the structural layers of support underneath the skin, the same layers that are tightened during a surgical facelift. However, Ultherapy achieves similar results without having to disturb the surface of the skin and without scarring and long recovery times for healing.
With Ultherapy treatments, there is no downtime, surgical intervention, or drastic changes. Instead, the changes occur over the course of time as the body builds collagen. This improves the elasticity of the skin and tightens it, allowing men and women to achieve a more youthful appearance with just a few in-office treatments.
Dr. Christine Lee, of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in the Walnut Creek area, offers amazing technology such as Ultherapy to new and existing patients in her practice. This state-of-the-art method of addressing skin laxity, body contouring, and fine lines and wrinkles has drastically changed the way patients think about surgical procedures. Although Ultherapy cannot match the results of traditional plastic surgeries, it is an inviting alternative to those dealing with the earlier signs of aging and who want an effective way to minimize the concerns associated with skin laxity and volume loss.
- Ultherapy How Long Does It Last Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask their dermatologist about Ultherapy and want to know, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Lift Walnut Creek - Can Walnut Creek area patients lift and tighten with Ultherapy treatments?
- Ultherapy How Long Does it Last CA - CA dermatologist answers the question about Ultherapy, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Reviews Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist reviews the advantages of Ultherapy over plastic surgery
- Ulthera Before and After Walnut Creek - What can Walnut Creek area patients expect before and after Ulthera treatment?
- Ulthera Procedure Bay Area - What happens for Bay area patients during the Ulthera procedure?
- Ultherapy Lafayette - Who is a good candidate in the Lafayette area for Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Pleasant Hill - What does Ulthera accomplish for Pleasant Hill area patients?
- What is Ultherapy Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist answers, what is Ultherapy?