Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to help improve the structural supports of the skin and target unwanted fat cells in the treatment areas. It also helps in stimulating collagen production. Because of this, the results are not immediate, but are gradual. This helps in providing patients with a more natural change to the body instead of drastic results.
Plastic surgery often requires patients to schedule weeks—even months—of downtime. This may require patients to take considerable time off work and daily activities, including exercise. Instead, Ultherapy allows patients to have their treatment done in-office and then get back to their busy lifestyles.
No Knives or Anesthesia
Patients who have Ultherapy done with Dr. Christine Lee will not require anesthetics, and will not have to fear "going under the knife." Additionally, by eliminating the need to cut into the skin, patients eliminate their risks of infection due to surgical access points.
In comparison to conventional plastic surgery, Ultherapy treatments are considerably more affordable. While they can cost thousands of dollars for several treatments, the many benefits they provide over surgical intervention add more value to this alternative solution.
While the results of Ultherapy may not be the same as plastic surgery, they are still dramatic changes that can allow patients to lose several inches from various areas of the body, as well as tighten and tone their skin. This allows individuals to see effective results without the disadvantages associated with a face lift or tummy tuck.
- Ultherapy How Long Does It Last Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask their dermatologist about Ultherapy and want to know, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Lift Walnut Creek - Can Walnut Creek area patients lift and tighten with Ultherapy treatments?
- Ultherapy How Long Does it Last CA - CA dermatologist answers the question about Ultherapy, how long does it last?
- Ultherapy Reviews Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist reviews the advantages of Ultherapy over plastic surgery
- Ulthera Before and After Walnut Creek - What can Walnut Creek area patients expect before and after Ulthera treatment?
- Ulthera Procedure Bay Area - What happens for Bay area patients during the Ulthera procedure?
- Ultherapy Lafayette - Who is a good candidate in the Lafayette area for Ultherapy?
- Ulthera Pleasant Hill - What does Ulthera accomplish for Pleasant Hill area patients?
- What is Ultherapy Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area dermatologist answers, what is Ultherapy?